Ingredients (serves 4)
- baby arugula
- 1/2 lb. Santa Lucia Mozzarella Fior’ di Latte,
- sliced 1/4-inch thick 250g
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves 250 mL
- 2 large ripe tomatoes. sliced 1/4-inch thick
- black olives, for decoration
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 tsp. dried, rubbed oregano 5mL
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil 50mL
- 2 tbsp. good-quality balsamic vinegar 30mL
- coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cover large serving plate with baby arugula.
- Place slived Santa Lucia Mozzarella Fior’ di Latte on an attractive design on arugula.
- Place one large leaf of basil leaf on cheese.
- Rub sliced tomatoes with garlic clove halves. Discard garlic.
- Place sliced tomatoes on cheese. Sprinkle with dried oregano and coarse salt and freshly ground pepper. Place black olives in center for decoration.
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive and gently drizzle balsamic vinegar